UPDATE September 19, 2015: Want to learn how to carve pumpkins? I’m creating a set of step-by-step video tutorials. Check out Carve Awesome Pumpkins for more info!
It’s that time of year again!
I’m running behind this year already. I’m not even sure what I’m going to carve yet, never mind the carving itself! I don’t have a long series of posts planned for this year, but I will search out any new YA-themed pumpkin patterns and share them with you in October.
In the meantime, here’s last year’s series to get you started:
- Week 1: Pumpkin Carving Tips
- Week 2: YA Themed Pumpkins
- Week 3: Twilight Pumpkins
- Week 4: Harry Potter Pumpkins
- Week 5: The Hunger Games Pumpkins
- Week 6: My Carving Process (Foam Pumpkins)
- Week 7: This Year’s Carves
And here’s a coupon for stoneykins.com — the web’s best pumpkin patterns!
Have you started carving yet? How about planning what to carve?