Katrina, at Callapidder Days, is once again hosting the awesome Fall Into Reading challenge. The idea is to choose a list of books you want to read between the start of Fall (September 22nd) and the start of Winter (December 21st). And then read them!
Waaaay back in January, I set a goal to read 50 books in 2012. At the time, it felt like a goal that would require quite a bit of stretching to reach. Well, here I am on September 22 and I only have to finish 8 more books to complete my goal.
So that’s my goal for Fall Into Reading : 8 books.
That’s the easy part. The hard part is choosing which 8 books!
Here’s a tentative list, in no certain order, pulled from my to-be-read list. Honestly, I’ll be really surprised if these end up being the 8 books I read. But it’s a start!
- Letting Go by M.J. O’Shea
- Glass Heart by Amy Garvey
- Timepiece by Myra McEntire
- Don’t Let Me Go by J.H. Trumble
- Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Every Day by David Levithan
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill